- Copyright and Trademarks The information and materials (“Content”) appearing on the Site are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only. All software used on the Site and all Content included on the Site (including without limitation site design, text, graphics, audio and video, the selection and arrangement thereof and the underlying source code) is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from the Site on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms of this legal notice, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Site. Requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from the Site should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All trademarks, service marks and logos used on the Site from time to time are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. We have made every effort to secure (where appropriate) licenses and clearances for all third party intellectual property used on the Site. You may notify us of alleged intellectual property rights infringement by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com .
- Links to third party websites The Site may from time to time include links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by us of the websites linked or referred to, nor do we have any control over the content of any such websites. Further, we have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not make any representations regarding the availability or content or accuracy of materials on such websites. If you decide to access third party websites through links on the Site, you do so at your own risk. Your use of third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use of those websites.
- Liability disclaimer WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS CORRECT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SITE ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS ONLY. YOU ACCEPT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE MAY BE SUSPENDED AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE IN THE CASE OF SYSTEMS FAILURE, MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR OR FOR ANY OTHER REASONS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING FOR REASONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR THAT THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.FURTHER, ANY OTHER PARTY (WHETHER OR NOT INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THE SITE) INCLUDING THE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS OR AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AMOUNT OR KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERPRETATION AND WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT NEGLIGENCE) CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN ANY WAY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO VIRUSES (INCLUDING LOGIC BOMBS, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, HARMFUL COMPONENTS, CORRUPTED DATA OR OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE OR HARMFUL DATA) THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE DATA OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT FROM THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE. FURTHER, WE EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY AS SET OUT ABOVE WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. NOTHING IN THIS LEGAL NOTICE SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR (INCLUDING OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS) LIABILITY FOR: DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR FRAUD CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE (AS SUCH TERM IS DEFINED BY THE UNFAIR CONTRACT TERMS ACT 1977); OR MISREPRESENTATION AS TO A FUNDAMENTAL MATTER; OR ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING: CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY SECTION 12 OF THE SALE OF GOODS ACT 1979 AND WHERE THE CUSTOMER DEALS AS A CONSUMER; OR CONDITIONS IMPLIED BY SECTIONS 13 TO 15 INCLUSIVE OF THE SALE OF GOODS ACT 1979 AND BY SECTIONS 3 AND 4 OF THE SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES ACT 1982. IF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIRING OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR DATA YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. THIS LEGAL NOTICE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
- Termination You agree that we may in our sole discretion and at any time terminate any password and account (or any part thereof) of yours without limitation, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms.
- Advertisements The Site may contain advertisements by third parties, and these advertisements may contain links to other websites. Unless otherwise specifically stated, we do not endorse any product or service or make any representation regarding the Content or accuracy of any materials contained in or linked to any advertisement on the Site.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensees and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or alleged to result from, your use of the Content of the Site in a manner that violates, or is alleged to violate, these terms. We shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding, and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defence of any such claim.
- Force Majeure We will not be liable for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the Content of the Site resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses (including logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data), unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes, or other labour problems, wars or governmental restrictions.
- Severability and Waiver If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- Access outside the United Kingdom We are based in the United Kingdom. Access to the Content of the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the Laws of your jurisdiction. Recognising the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the Country in which you reside.
- Entire Agreement These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and us.
13. Jurisdiction Unless otherwise agreed in writing by us, these terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with English Law and you irrevocably agree that the Courts of England shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Changes to these terms We reserve the right at our sole discretion to add to or change these terms. Any changes will be posted to this page and it is your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are aware of any such changes from time to time. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.